Monday, November 19, 2012

If you want to hear some GREAT music, these are my recommendations!

These are the tunes that I am currently obsessed with...some are oldies but goodies, and some are current.  

Such Great Heights ~ Iron & Wine
Last of Days ~ A Fine Frenzy
Panic Room 302 ~ Riverside
Insurgents ~ Steven Wilson
In My Time of Need ~ Opeth
Skyfall ~ Adele 
Fade Into You ~ Mazzy Star
Terrible Love ~ Birdy
Shelter ~ Birdy
A Team ~ Ed Shearan
My Blood ~ Ellie Goulding
Anything Can Happen ~ Ellie Goulding
Flightless Bird, American Mouth ~ Iron & Wine
Breathe Me ~ Sia
Mad World ~ Gary Jules
Overcome ~ Live
Love Will Find a Way ~ Blessed Union of Souls
Cut ~ Plumb
In My Arms ~ Plumb (tear jerker for pregnant ladies, or maybe mommies in general)  
Colorblind ~ Counting Crows
Blue Jeans ~ Lana Del Ray
The Funeral ~ Band of Horses

I am probably forgetting so many right now, but these are the ones that make me squeal with joy when I hear them on Pandora (since many of them aren't played on the stupid radio).

   

     

No comments:

Post a Comment